Monday, February 16, 2015

Style Crush : Ankara Matching Sets!

Being African is beautiful, there's no denying that. Everything about it, from our hair, to the food, the art and the inborn fabulousity that cannot be taught (yes I said it!)
One of the many beautiful things about our culture, is the versatility of our fabrics. i could go on and on and bore you with stuff.. but I won't (Lucky you) .. All I'll say is that we are in love with the matching ankara set which has been in style for a minute now. You can have them in pants, midi skirts, crop tops, shorts, and even mixed prints. Plus, they work for all occasions.
With that being said, here are some looks from the blogosphere to inspire you..














Dear girls, I hope  this brightened your day a little bit ... No??
Stay fab, and be inspired!

2 comments:

I'd Love To Hear From You.. Please Leave A Comment..