Saturday, May 16, 2015

TRIPLE TEA : BEYONCE VS. NENE VS. GIULIANA!

Hello lovely people!
Sometimes I wonder why you stick around even when I'm MIA for too long!
I've been extremely busy lately and promise to be more consistent.
Before I bore you to sleep, lets get back to business!
So recently, Beyonce, Giuliana Rancic, and reality star, Nene Leakes rocked this Alexander Wang top, within a few days!
Now I don't know who wore it first, but I know they all killed the look in their own ways.
Take a look..



Beyonce  Sasha looked all kinds of fierce on a dinner date with her husband, Jay Z. She matched the look with a red and white purse (which I love by the way), a black skirt, and black sandals.



E News host, Giulians Rancic was at the NBC Universal Cable Entertainment's upfront in the same top. Here, she pairs hers with a black mini skater skirt, and heels.



Reality star, Nene Leakes was at the same event , with the complete matching set,pairing it with metallic pumps..



The battle of the blondes!
Who do you think wore it better??

1 comment:

  1. Beyonce nailed d look, giuliana on d other hand looks like she stole d look off a kid. Bey's on her grown woman biz (luv it!)

    ReplyDelete

I'd Love To Hear From You.. Please Leave A Comment..