Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Accessory Report : The Licence Plate Clutch!

Okay, so when I saw this licence plate inspired purse at first, I gushed ... it was pure art!
And then I thought, Why didn't I think about this before? cos its brilliant!
But then I came across some looks by some fashionistas rocking this clutch in different outfits, and my feelings slightly changed.
Some of them were cute and appropriate, but some, I'm not so sure of..
Peep the looks and be the judge..




These particular clutches are by Nigerian designer TaeAfrika.
See more photos below..





 Not so sure if it goes well with the native attire.. mixed feelings on that one.




I think its fabulous.
Would you rock this purse??




Photo credit : TaeAfrika.

2 comments:

I'd Love To Hear From You.. Please Leave A Comment..