Monday, February 9, 2015

Red Carpet glam : Grammy Awards 2015.

Hello lovelies !
We all know the 57th Grammy Awards went down last night. I'm sure everyone must have seen the dresses, near dresses, suits, and what not, worn by our favourite artistes. 
It was certainly a night of glamour as most of the stars kept it classy. 
Of course there were a few risk takers...
Peep their looks..


I just had to start with our very own African queen rocking her ankara and head tie!
Angelique Kidjo did me proud.



The beautiful beyonce did not disappoint in this custom embellished black gown by Proenza Schouler. Make up was simple and cute too..




Well well well... if it ain't the new couple!
Big Sean and Ariana grande gave us some PDA on the red carpet..


You gotta love Chris Brown... Need I say more ??


And of course, my favourite lovebirds, Chrissy Tiegen and John Legend.Chrissy looked fab in this white cut out dress by Emilio Pucci.


My girl, Ciara, never disappoints on the red carpet. 
Looking beautiful in Alexandre Vauthier.


Amazing how hot new mum Gwen Stefani looked. Just like fine wine..


She's so fancy......... you already know.......
Iggy Azelia definitely wore that Giorgio Armani dress! Curves are  in the right places.


Sigh...
This was the worst dressed in my opinion. Jennifer Hudson can definitely do better. Its the Grammys!!



Jessie J rocked a Ralph and Russo gown. Cute.


Taylor Swift looked divine i this dress by Elie Saab 


Cute and petite newcomer, Jhene Aiko looked pretty in Alberta Ferretti.


Kat Graham. I like!


Okay now.. not a huge fan of this look, but certainly a fan of Katy Perry's music.
She wins, either way.


Kelly Osbourne. Lovely dress. But the hair?? Not really.


Kim Kardashian and her crazy husband, Kanye West looked interesting, as always. 
Kim rocked Jean Paul Gaultier, and Kanye, Balmain.


Its Madonna.
End. Of.


Miley Cyrus looked really mild for once.


Neyo.


Best dressed in my opinion.
Nicki Minaj and her amazing body, rocked a Tom Ford dress.


Pharell and his wife. Eh...


Rihanna looked beautiful in this dress by Giambattista Valli Couture. I just love it!



Ashanti still looking pretty in this Micheal Costello number.



And Rita Ora glimmered in a Prada gown.

So there.. these are a few of my faves last night. Hope u had a nice time  looking... and judging!
Who do you think looked the best??




3 comments:

  1. Ciara looked good.
    See Wombolombo

    ReplyDelete
  2. All stunning... Favorite looks..Madonna, Miley, Jennifer Hud, Chrissy n Iggy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fave is definitely CIARA!! She looked like an angel. My worst will be Mr and Mrs Pharell Williams...eww

    ReplyDelete

I'd Love To Hear From You.. Please Leave A Comment..